Bonus Ball Competition
Bonus Ball Rules
The bonus ball competition will be a regular fundraiser for Wakefield & District Liberal Democrats and help towards the costs of running campaigns and elections.
The bonus ball co-ordinator is Tom Gordon.
59 balls are available for sale at £2 per week (£8.5 per month - this accounts for and averages out 4 and 5 week months). There is no restriction on the number of balls an individual club supporter may select.
Prize Money - £50 per week
The winning bonus ball number will be taken from each Saturday's National Lottery Draw.
The holder of the number drawn will win the prize for that week. If the winning ball has not been bought, then £25 will be rolled over to the next draw, up to a maximum prize of £100.
Winners will receive their prizes within 4 weeks and the results will be displayed in our members newsletter and emails.
Each entry is £2 per week.
This works out at £8.5 per month, which takes into account the occasion 5 week months & actually means will get one free entry over the course of the year - bargain!
Sign up using the form at the bottom of the page and select the corresponding multiples of £8.50 for the number of entries you wish to purchased.
1. Only people who are members of the Liberal Democrats can take place - this is to maintain the status as a private lottery and therefore exempt from requiring a license.
2. One person shall be allocated to each number and each number costs £2 per week, you may purchase multiple entries.
3. Balls are allocated on a first come first served basis. Please email email@example.com after payment with your preferred number/numbers and contact details. If you do not email then you will be randomly allocated a remaining number.
4. If a allocated ball is drawn and money has not been paid, then he/she will not be eligible to collect the winnings and a rollover will incur.
5. It is the ball owners responsibility to ensure their contact information is current.
6. The bonus ball competition shall run all year round, a minimum of 35 balls must be sold to enable the scheme to run.
7. If more than 59 people want to join the scheme a waiting list will operate.
8. Prize payments are currently by cheque
9. New contributors are asked to set up a monthly donation using the form below, multiples of £8.50 are availble for multiple entries.
10. Alternatively you can set up a standing order to following bank account:
Sort code: 77-71-71
Account number: 67864468
Account name: Wakefield Liberal Democrats.
Normally this can be done using online banking, or we can send you a paper standing order form.
In either of these instances, or for any other enquiries, please get in touch with Tom by email [firstname.lastname@example.org] or phone [0752 826 6888].